Warning: Last items in stock!
A raised upper to protect from the cold, non-slip pads to avoid slipping on wet pavements: the Pilot Chelsea boots are a mid-season staple. Designed for everyday use, this ultra-comfy design has an almond toe suited to all foot widths. Tone-on-tone elasticated inserts mean these ankle boots are really easy to slip on and off.
Its sole features a Blake stitch for optimal flexibility, water-tightness and durability.
- Brown suede upper
- Elasticated inserts for easy donning
- Leather lining
- Removable leather insole for maximum comfort
- Welt and sole made from tunite - a flexible, resistant material
- Non-slip pad under the toe
- Blake stitch construction
- Supplied with recycled mesh dusty bag certified GRS*
- Made in Portugal
- LWG "Leather Workin group" certified tannery
|Fit||Order your usual shoe size|
|Model||Bottines et Boots|
|Upper||100% Cuir vachette velours|
|Lining||60% textile + 40% cuir|
|Insole||Pig skin leather|
|Outsole||80% TR - 20% TUNIT|
|Heel height||3 cm|
|Recycled mesh shoe bag||Mesh : 95% material recycled certified GRS (*recycled material composed of 100% recycled post-consumer polyester) + 5% cord|